I call this a “slightly miffed list” rather than a “pet-hate list” for several reasons:-
(1) This whole post is a bit tongue-in-cheek anyway
(2) I think pet-hate is a bit strong a term
(3) “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” : Master Yoda. “Hearted-Light, so it is.”
(4) In one of the Janet Sandison books, Jean, as a little girl, says to her beloved uncle George “You said a bad word, you said bloody”, repremanding him after some dinner conversation. George, in reply, says “You said a much worse word, you said ‘hate’.”
(5) Anyway, this list is likely to get to a goodly length and if I really hated all these things then I think, to paraphrase Ronald Weasley, I would explode.
Under “Do it Yourself” I cover a few of the annoying design faults of some tools and safety wear.
In “Domestic Bliss” I discuss the merits and demerits of being called a HouseHusband. Also, more seriously, the re is a long rant (it’s likely to get longer) on Rubbish.
I cover the perils of “Train Travel“, including wheely luggage suitcases, multi-storey car parks, connecting trains, etc.